Networker

Re: [Networker] Problems with 'error 25' message

2003-09-16 08:03:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problems with 'error 25' message
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:00:52 +0200
This might be due to Networker view of jukebox status and physical
status of jukebox got out of sync. This can happen after an error
The most common way to re-sync the logical and the physical views is to
run nsrjb -HE followed by nsrjb -I.
Itzik

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

MBI - System Team