Networker

Re: [Networker] New network IP addresses

2003-08-20 02:47:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] New network IP addresses
From: Pavla Lokajova <Pavla.Lokajova AT OSU DOT CZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:37:38 +0200
Hi Dave,

We changed all IPs a month ago. Our backup server is also v.5.5 (and we want to
buy v.7).
We had no technical problems, but administrative - with Legato staff.

After changeing IP of backup server you need new enabler codes (temporary codes
for next two weeks are generated automatically) - you have to ask Legato or
your support and send them new Host ID. They shoud send you new permanent codes.
But ask for it as soon as possible - we haven't got code for Netware ClientPak
yet because Legato staff can't find our old license in their database :-))).

Good luck,

Pavla

--
Pavla Lokajova