Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange 2K Backups?

2003-08-16 16:10:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange 2K Backups?
From: Josh Close <josh AT SEMAPHORE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:10:16 -0700
So if I just backup IS, I will get the information stores, and therefore
can restore all mailboxes and public folders in the event I need to
restore?  Basically: IS is the Exchanges own backups of the mailboxes
and public folders, right?  I am just trying to get around having to use
the MB: saveset, because it always fails with permissions errors.

Thanks,
-Josh