Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange Module Licensing

2003-08-12 03:53:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange Module Licensing
From: "Bergmann, Chr. Carl" <carl.bergmann AT RISOE DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:53:32 +0200
Hello Dennis
I,m running networker 6.1.3 and have 3 exchange-servers and 8 sql-servers. Each
one need a license so I have 3 exchange module-licenses and 8 sql
modules-licenses.
In networker 7.0 you still need one license per exchange/sql-server but now the
license varie after how many processors you have in your server.  More
processors  more expensive license.
Carl, Risoe-dk