Networker

[Networker] Configure COnnection Ports for Netware Client

2003-08-04 17:43:47
Subject: [Networker] Configure COnnection Ports for Netware Client
From: "Mark W. Brennan" <htmwb AT HUBER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:43:45 -0400
Is it possible to change the connection ports for Netware clients? I've got
a Solaris 8/Networker 6.1.3 server which backs up some Netware 6 systems.
Due to some firewall restrictions, I need to modify the connection ports
for one of my Netware clients. But when using Networker Admin(nwadmin)from
the Solaris server and selecting the "Options Menu", I get the dialog box
to enter the client's name. Whenever I enter any of my Netware client
systems, this process times out. If I select a Solaris, HPUX, or W2K
client, I can successfully modify any of those client's connection ports.
This process only seems to fail when trying to modify the connection ports
for Netware clients. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Brennan