Networker

Re: [Networker] Summary: Netapp NDMP backups with NW7.0

2003-07-03 19:51:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Summary: Netapp NDMP backups with NW7.0
From: "Shelley L. Shostak" <sls AT QSTECH DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:51:34 -0700
Thanks for your suggestions, Ernie.  I think I have resolved most of the
issues.  I can read from the tapes (except for one instance where I have two
backups in a single day; then networker fails!)  I find it difficult to
believe that taking a working networker 6.1.3 server and upgrading to 7.0
would cause hardware problems to manifest themselves.  I did crank up
debugging to 70, but it did not really reveal anything meaningful to me.  As
for the load/unload timers, I have NO problems with the two drives that are
connected to the linux box.  I believe this to be a networker related issue.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hold my breath.

Thanks for your great suggestions!

Shelley