Networker

Re: [Networker] How to send different savesets from same client t o different servers?

2003-06-24 21:00:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to send different savesets from same client t o different servers?
From: Andrew McGeorge <Andrew.McGeorge AT ASBBANK.CO DOT NZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:00:30 +1200
George,

I discovered, by accident, that if you edit the "nsr.res" file directly you
can specify different values for fields like "storage nodes" in different
instances of the same client.

Try it at your own risk.

One side effect seemed to be that it stopped treating the altered field like
a client property for that particular client after that.

regards
Andrew McGeorge