Networker

Re: [Networker] Which storage node?

2003-06-24 05:10:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Which storage node?
From: Aurea Cruz <aurecruz AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 04:10:34 -0500
Thanks Davina,

You are right, and that's what the admin guide says,
but there must be something else affecting my setup. I
really had these clients hanging all night and then
some hours after several resets and had to remove the
stgnode from the list to get my backup through.

I have now replaced my drive and is back writing. I
suspect some hanging nsrmmd processes but cannot
confirm anymore.

best regards,
Aure.