Networker

Re: [Networker] client online index problem

2003-06-24 02:16:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] client online index problem
From: Joel Tampubolon <jtampubo AT CNOOC.CO DOT ID>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:16:55 -0400
Guys,

I think you all misunderstood.

Previously Backup server Verson 6.0 Build 153 and the client 5.5.1.

I did not upgrade the server , I only upgraded the client to version 6.0
Build 153, the same as the backup server.

The reason I upgrade the client is , to support directed recovery from the
server.
The directed recovery only works, if we have the same version between
client and the server.

But the funny thing, this problem only happened to a specific save sets/
file system on that client. ( note : this file system I restored using
directed recovery from Server).

Hope this will help to explain more detail about our problems.

Thanks,

Joel