Networker

Re: [Networker] Automatic Hard drive Staging always chooses the wrong amount of data to stage to tape

2003-06-19 14:22:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Automatic Hard drive Staging always chooses the wrong amount of data to stage to tape
From: "Thomas, Calvin" <calvin.thomas AT NACALOGISTICS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:21:58 -0700
I agree.  I was thinking that if anyone knew what networker was really using
as it's criteria, I may be able to compensate for them and get it to stage
the correct amount of data.
Since no one has replied, I guess no one knows.
As you said, an "undocumented feature"

Thanks
Calvin E. Thomas
UNIX System Administrator