Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape in Verify Label Loop

2003-06-18 14:52:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape in Verify Label Loop
From: Monit Kapoor <mkapoor AT CADENCE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:22:14 +0530
Kathleen,

Yes , the exact pool name and client with the original client-id has been
created.

Anyway, wanted to update that the suggestion from "Sumash Singh" worked
I was able to go beyond the loop, when i forced "volume operation" to mount
a few times.

Anyway, i'd like to know why this happened and how to avoid in future.

Rgds,

Monit