Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker and MC/SG config problem

2003-06-18 10:26:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker and MC/SG config problem
From: "VERHAEGHE Koen (BMB)" <Koen.VERHAEGHE AT PROXIMUS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:26:14 +0200
Thanks Klaus. I'll give that a try.

However, this still needs manual edits in the .nsr_cluster file. Networker
claims to be cluster aware, but apparently it's just to sell a license. The
manually keeping track of added file systems is not different than the veritas
clusters we have, where we list the clustered file systems in "save set" and
use "save -c <virtual client>, but at least they don't need a cluster license
(for 6.1.x)...
Why doesn't legato use cmgetconf (rhetorical question) ?

I also read somewhere on the HP site that just touch a .nsr_cluster file would
be sufficient ...