Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato forum

2003-06-13 05:25:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato forum
From: Davina Treiber <treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:25:55 -0400
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:18:33 +0800, Robert Loh <robert AT SOFTSOURCE.COM DOT SG>
wrote:

>I would like to suggest to Legato or listserv to host other Legato product
>beside Networker. That is very helpful to share real life experiences on
>Legato product to Legato community
>
>Other Legato products that I would like to see in forum like
>- Legato Clustering
>- OTG EmailXtender, DiskXtender etc
>- RepliStor
>
>Or may be they already have one, just I didn't realize :)

I don't think Legato would want to host a list such as this one, I think
they prefer it to remain an independent and impartial resource, and I think
the users would also prefer that.

There is no reason why any company or individual with a web presence
shouldn't start up additional lists to cover other Legato products. Stan
and the generous people at his university put in some effort to maintain
this list, so it's probably stretching it to ask them to host more lists,
but why don't you do it yourself?