Networker

Re: [Networker] Image backup for windows?

2003-06-11 10:39:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Image backup for windows?
From: Stan Sander <ssande AT SANDIA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:28:49 -0600
Bokkelkamp Ernst wrote:

Hi Paul,Terry

I investigated the Image Backup option a few weeks (months) ago when I
noticed it being mentioned in a sales blurb from Legato. (something called
"25 reasons to sell new licenses ;-) I didn't find it in the product either,
but somewhere I found a note (can't remember where) that image backup
requires another product (and version) that is planned to be released later.

Bye
Ernie