Networker

Re: [Networker] Why is an old saveset still browsable?

2003-05-29 11:48:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Why is an old saveset still browsable?
From: "Adkisson, Christopher" <CAdkisson AT BBANDT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:45:57 -0400
We currently have a case open with Legato about this very same issue.  I
have had to write a script that recycles tapes manually after a certain
period which is WAY beyond the browse and retention policies.  All Legato
has offered me so far is that the savesets MUST have dependencies somewhere
else to still be browsable/recoverable.  I can't find the dependencies and
I'm really aggravated with this issue.  Any insight as to what I may be
doing wrong to cause this would be appreciated.  Otherwise, I will consider
this another BUG in the application.

Christopher Adkisson