Networker

Re: [Networker] "skip" schedules are running

2003-05-22 00:41:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] "skip" schedules are running
From: Bokkelkamp Ernst <ernst.bokkelkamp AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 06:41:03 +0200
Hallo David,

You may have overlooked the obvious:

Why do you have "level: full;" in the group resource ? This will override any
schedule.
The priority is: Group Level; Group Schedule; Client Schedule.
But there is also something else to be aware of: "force incremental: Yes;"
This option overrides the Group Level if a full has already been performed on
the same day.

Bye
Ernie