Networker

Re: [Networker] SAP backup trouble

2003-05-21 10:17:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAP backup trouble
From: Marco Bezuidenhout <Marco.Bezuidenhout AT T-SYSTEMS.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:18:22 +0200
                                Hi

                                We also backup SAP R3 on Oracle and it would
be a great idea to get the database guy responsible for this involved.
                                I think this specific message means there is
a permission problem or your environmental variables is not set up correctly
in the .utl file.

                                Regards

                                Marco Bezuidenhout

                                Storage Management
                                T-Systems
                                Address: 1 Strand street, Bellville, Cape
Town
                                Postal address: P.O. Box 2, Sanlamhof, 7532
                                Phone: +27 21 947 6485
                                Fax: +27 21 947 2791
                                Mobile phone: 082 494 7327

E-mailmailto:Marco.Bezuidenhout AT T-Systems.co DOT za

        Olaf Zaplinski <o.zaplinski AT BROADNET-MEDIASCAPE DOT DE>
                        05/20/2003 06:04 PM
                        Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion
<NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond to Olaf Zaplinski
<o.zaplinski AT BROADNET-MEDIASCAPE DOT DE>