Networker

[Networker] Determining schedule from a script?

2003-05-19 17:22:37
Subject: [Networker] Determining schedule from a script?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:22:30 -0400
Hi,

I'd like to be able to determine what level a given client's backup
should have been on a given night based on the assigned schedule for the
client's group. I need to be able to do this from a Perl script. I will
have a file that will tell me what groups the client is a member of and
the assigned schedule names for those groups, but this is the most I
will be able to hard code because the schedules themselves are variable
from one month to the next in terms of what levels are run on what days.
Is there a command I can run in the script to determine this?

Thanks.

George