Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 6.1.3 on W2K and NDMP Backup for EMC Ce lerra

2003-05-14 16:56:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 6.1.3 on W2K and NDMP Backup for EMC Ce lerra
From: Bokkelkamp Ernst <ernst.bokkelkamp AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:55:56 +0200
Hallo Jim,

the first thing you must do is to incread the load sleep, eject sleep and
unload timers on the jukebox. The problem is most likely that networker is
talking to the celera before the tapes have been loaded. Then the access
through NDMP fails because the networker is accessing the tape too early.

Bye
Ernie