Networker

Re: [Networker] how to analyze remaining capacity on a Networker server

2003-03-06 15:02:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] how to analyze remaining capacity on a Networker server
From: pt_work <kizzmit66 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:02:45 -0500
The tape streaming report for NetWorker Operations sounds like a fit for
you. Check the doc below and search for streaming:

http://web1.legato.com/infodev/publications/lmgt/operations/lmnwop_1.0/lm_ne
tworker_operations_ig.pdf

Produces a nice graphic to help you identify bottlenecks, etc. Sample there
as well. Might be worth an eval

pt