Networker

Re: [Networker] Changing location field under volume listing?

2003-03-01 04:10:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Changing location field under volume listing?
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 11:08:57 +0200
I tend to believe that you did not withdraw your tapes with Networker
commands.
Assuming you just opened the door and pulled out the tapes, Networker
never had a chance to update the location field.
To clear this field I would write a quick mminfo command that will query
"location=OldJukebox" and then using "mmlocate -c -n VolumeName" you can
clear that field.
Itzik