Networker

[Networker] Index need more space

2002-12-04 10:41:50
Subject: [Networker] Index need more space
From: JimRisinger <jrisinger AT BERNCO DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:41:48 -0500
Has anyone used a script or command (from the command line) to remove old
cycles on more than one client? I need help with the syntax OR command to
reclaim space on clients after removing oldest cycles. What is confusing me
is that I have multiple save sets on each client. Can I put this on a
command line and specify which save sets, to remove oldest cycles from and
specify how many cycles to remove? The manul process from the gui with all
the clients I have is taking forever. Thank you in advance. Using Networker
6x on UNIX OS.