Networker

Re: [Networker] IBM3584 library strangeness

2002-11-12 10:17:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] IBM3584 library strangeness
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:17:25 +0200
I tend to believe that "jbconfig" assumes that if a library reports 8
drives with "sjirjc" then they are contiguous. Check the specific
output.
As the first frame can hold up to 12 drives, the question is if the 3584
can be configured in such a way that it will not report the elements
5-12.
Please publish your findings.
Thanks,
        Itzik