Networker

Re: [Networker] How to Configure WINDOWS SQL DATABASE BACKUP

2002-10-21 09:46:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to Configure WINDOWS SQL DATABASE BACKUP
From: "Tilve, Sunil (HPS-PUNE)" <Sunil.Tilve AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:16:09 +0530
hello,

  Create the diffrent client, pool and group for diffrential and Full backup.
  For MSSQL you have take either fullbackup of database or diffrential, you can
select
  save MSSQL: for full backup if want to take the  Diffretial backup MSSQL:
select the diff in sheduled.Sqlnsrsv is script for sheduled backup Username
password required in the client properties.
You require the database autheticated user for taking the  MSSQL database
backup.

Regrads
Sunil Tilve
HP Pune