Networker

Re: [Networker] Customising completion notifications

2002-10-21 06:13:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Customising completion notifications
From: Stefan Kapitza <k AT PITZA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 06:13:40 -0400
Hi Vince,

you could simply add a shell script to the owner notification
in the client resource.
For your Purpose you will need 2 different scripts.

If you add the shell script to the client Owner notification,
it will receive the completion Report as a parameter to your Script.
You can redirect that to a File of your choice.
hth.

S.Kapitza

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:21:19 +0100, Vince Howard <v.howard AT WANSBECK.GOV DOT