Networker

[Networker] DDS license?

2002-10-04 03:22:24
Subject: [Networker] DDS license?
From: Hegedus György <hegedusgy AT MEGATREND DOT HU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:13:04 +0200
Dear Networkers,

Could anybody help me in a licensing question?
We have a SAN environment with different platforms. Now, each servers have
an own drive in the autochanger. We plan to insert one more server in the
backup system, so we should share at least one drive with the dynamic drive
sharing feature.
We have a 'Shared Autochanger modul' because of the SAN environment. But
what kind of license should we purchase for the DDS?
We still have software upgrade, so we can install the latest release of
NetWorker. Now, we use the 6.0.2 version. The NetWorker server is on Windows
NT4.

Thanks in advance,
Gyorgy Hegedus
Megatrend 2000 Co.