Networker

[Networker] Non recursive recovery of directory - how?

2002-10-02 07:44:58
Subject: [Networker] Non recursive recovery of directory - how?
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:39:57 +0200
Is there a specific procedure to avoid recursive (to the whole depth) recover
of directories.
I am interested in recovering just one directory ("first level") with its
complete structure (including sub-directories) without recovering the data into
the ("second level") sub-directories.
Could this be accomplished by a trailing "/" or am I messing/mixing up things.
Thanks,
        Itzik

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **