Networker

Re: [Networker] Why backup couldn't continue on other tape

2002-10-01 03:29:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Why backup couldn't continue on other tape
From: Robert Loh <robert AT SOFTSOURCE.COM DOT SG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:22:27 +0800
Hi Stan,

Backup server and client is AIX 4.3.3 NW5.5.3, the tape device is dlt7000
quantum. I believe it could be somethings to do with the particular client,
because for other clients backup I don't have this issue. Any idea to fix
this problem, otherwise I will go ahead and reinstall Networker again and
let u know.

cheers...
Robert