Networker

Re: [Networker] Enabler Code Printing

2002-09-09 02:55:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Enabler Code Printing
From: "Tarjei T. Jensen" <Tarjei.Jensen AT KVAERNER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 07:55:13 +0100
Chad R. Larson wrote:
>Tarjei T. Jensen wrote:
>>You can solve the problem by writing a program or script
>> which checks the output and adds the neccessary control
>> codes.
>
> Called unix2dos and dos2unix on many UNIX systems.  And the source is
> available for those which are missing it.

If my memory serves me right, that only applies if the carriage return code
is missing and the line is terminated by a newline. I'd be surprised if that
utility works with lines terminated by carriage return only.

It might be that one can print to a file and use MS Word or an equivalent to
open it. I have had success doing that with Unix formatted files.

Greetings,