Networker

Re: [Networker] Extending Retention

2002-09-06 16:44:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Extending Retention
From: "Passanesi, Scott" <spassanesi AT ESTEE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:46:36 -0400
It's the first and I have a years worth of exchange retention to change.  I
was hoping to be able to do this by pool and not by ssid.  Is that possible?

My other option is to create a pool for 2 year retention and set the current
1 year retention to not expire.  This will keep the data around and if
needed, the media can be scanned in.

Thanks,
Scott