Networker

Re: [Networker] Mount Hangs on Verify Label in Progress

2002-08-29 13:20:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Mount Hangs on Verify Label in Progress
From: John Lawrence <John_Lawrence AT DELL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:23:53 -0500
Thanks for the reply... your problem sounds similar but maybe even stranger.

Does mminfo -av <volname>  report the right information???

Does the mminfo report on voldid,

H:\>mminfo -r "volid" -q "volume= CBE654"
144162049

match the volid when the tape is read?  I believe the volid is written to
daemon.log log during the verify label.

~johnL