Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem Announcement for NetWorker SQL Module

2002-08-28 04:36:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem Announcement for NetWorker SQL Module
From: "Paquet, Gilles" <Gilles.Paquet AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:39:35 +0200
Dan,

Sorry to bother you with newbie questions but what is exactly a stripe in MS
SQL server context ? Something like parallelism/target sessions for SQL server ?

And when I use as remote command "nsrsqlsv" only, is this a single stripe
backup ? Or only this is a single stripe backup "nsrsqlsv -S 1" ?

Thx.

Gilles PAQUET