Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup through a firewall? (feedback from ISS)

2002-08-23 15:40:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup through a firewall? (feedback from ISS)
From: Ragu Nandan <ragus1edify AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:38:53 -0700
Rich
     Thx for your reply. If this is the case, I don't
understand why Legato Tech Support and their
higher-ups admit it as an issue and release this patch
for us. They have consistently denied the existence of
such a problem and a patch for this. When I gave the
patch number (I don't recall whether it was the same
number as this one) as well, they say they don't
believe in Message Board stuff. Pretty frustrating.
Ragu