Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Autochanger incorrectly assigning first slot number

2017-06-29 02:56:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Autochanger incorrectly assigning first slot number
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Ivan Adzhubey <iadzhubey AT rics.bwh.harvard DOT edu>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 08:55:32 +0200
Hello Ivan,

I was trying to point out that in general, to avoid spinning ones wheels, one should not initially point at bugs in Bacula or bugs in mtx, since most initial setup problems are a question of misunderstanding (perhaps unclear documentation) and configuration issues. Certainly bugs do exist. In this case, it seems to me that Patti Clark has given you the necessary configuration "tricks" to make Bacula and mtx work correctly with a mail slot.

Best regards,

Kern