Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Verify job

2017-03-27 03:47:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Verify job
From: Petar Kozić <petar.kozic AT mint DOT rs>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 03:45:37 -0400
Hi folks,

I need yours help.

I see in documentation New features in 7.4.0. for verify job:

"2.2.1 Verify Volume Data

It is now possible to have a Verify Job configured with level=Data to reread all records from a job and optionally check the size and the checksum of all files.

# Verify Job definition
Job {
  Name = VerifyData
  Level = Data
  Client = 127.0.0.1-fd
  FileSet = Dummy
  Storage = File
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Default

}

But, when I set verify on this way, I get error on testing configuration because I don’t have Type=

If I input Type=Verify I get error for Level=

Can someone explain to me how to use only Data verify ? I need only Data verification without list of new (changes) files.

Thank you.

Petar Kozić
System Administrator