Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [END OF THREAD]Re: Can't run bacula any more.

2017-03-17 16:57:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [END OF THREAD]Re: Can't run bacula any more.
From: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:55:51 -0300
Hello Erick

I have a tutorial in portuguese that I've updated.
I've tryied with MariaDB and worked. If you want to try.
I used Ubuntu or Debian.

Best regards

Wanderlei Hüttel

Hello everybody,

I would like to express my gratitude to all you nice guys who so patiently have provided many good
advice. I really do appreciate your effort. However, no matter have good these advice were I have
not been able to get bacula going on this system. I do believe that I have issued all necessary
commands and scripts more than once and that they should work. The problem lies probably in either
mariadb or the database files which probably are corrupt.

I have not given up but I will concentrate on getting mariadb correctly installed and see if this
approach will be profitable.

--
Erik