Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Hostname not found

2017-02-10 13:48:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Hostname not found
From: webmaster AT peter-speer DOT de
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:47:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi Dan,

I would recommend start both, bacula-sd and bacula-dir in debug mode and inspect what is going on by taking a deep look at the console output. You could start by only using debug mode for sd.
Use debug level -d 400. It helped me a lot since I know about this feature.

Cheers,
-fuz

Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org> hat am 10. Februar 2017 um 18:55 geschrieben: