Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Annual archive with rd1000

2017-02-06 05:28:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Annual archive with rd1000
From: Erwan GRUSON - INFRA-EXPERT <egruson AT infra-expert DOT fr>
To: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 10:09:13 +0100

Hello Bill,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I understand why i don't find my solution ;)

If you allow me, i have one more question :

Is it possible to configure Bacula-sd to change the volume of archive backup at every archive year?

With RD1000, i want to change every "tape" at every backup, but this "tape" is a removable disk. infact, i want one tape per year but Bacula must ask me the last tape because it doesn't full.
And my difficulty is that the "tape" is a removable disk.

Do you understand what i mean ?

I write you an extract of my config

Device {
  Name = Storage-RD1000