Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] git status - for regression testing

2015-10-01 10:29:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] git status - for regression testing
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:27:33 -0300
Hello Kern and Dan,

The git clone command for bacula repository:

git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula localfolder

If you want to clone a specific branch (the clone without specifying the branch will be for the origin/Branch-7.0):

git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula --branch Branch-7.2 localfolder

Best regards,
Ana