Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Another weird configure error, this time: systemd

2015-08-18 07:26:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Another weird configure error, this time: systemd
From: Francisco Javier Funes Nieto <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:24:44 +0200
Thanks Kern,

Pulled the changes from git repository.
Now the configure, make and make install works as expected!

Time to test the systemd unit files, configure the conf files and start the daemons.

Best Regards,
J.

Hello,

It seems in one of the processes of merging code (probably a diff) the tabs in the Makefile.in were lost.  I have re-inserted them (my editor does it automatically) and pushed the corrected file to the git repo.

Best regards,
Kern