Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum online demo version

2015-06-23 01:22:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum online demo version
From: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
To: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 07:17:41 +0200
Hello Heitor,

Thanks for put Baculum demo access params in your website.

About webserver auth, you can just use in your src iframe attribute
link with login and password in following form:

http://admin:admin AT baculum.baculus DOT pl/

Then log in to webserver take place automatically.

Thanks :)

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)