Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] concurrent jobs not working?

2015-05-29 10:51:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] concurrent jobs not working?
From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:50:11 -0500
On 2015-05-28 21:43, Ana Emília M. Arruda wrote:
> Hi Dimitri,
>
> Maybe this makes no sense, but you said "On #1 I have max concurrent
> jobs = 10 in director and storage stanzas".  Is this true for #2? Do you
> have concurrency enabled in director and storage of #2?

Yes. I started with identical concurrency settings, when that didn't
work on #2 I added extra ones to client and jobdefs. And restarted
(everything: there was a kernel upgrade too).

The other difference is both have stock postgres: on #1 it's 8.4 I think
whereas on #2 it's 9.2. Can't see how that would matter.

Thx
Dimitri