Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] windows client VSS issues

2015-05-23 01:46:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] windows client VSS issues
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Fernando Arturo Salaices Orozco <fernando.salaices AT villacero DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 07:41:41 +0200
Hello,

The error shown below "VSS API failure ..." generally happens because the Windows VSS is broken.  Normally fixing it is done by stopping *all* VSS services then restarting them or for most people, it is easier simply to reboot the system.

If you are complaining about Bacula not functioning, in addition to the Bacula version, which you included, you need to include the OS version.

Best regards,
Kern