Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Number of files selected to be restored confusion

2015-05-22 12:19:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Number of files selected to be restored confusion
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Oliver Hoffmann <oliver AT g.dom DOT de>,bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 13:16:21 -0300
Hello Oliver: I think Bacula restore also adds restored folders to that sum.
--
Heitor Medrado de Faria
+55 61 82684220

Em 22 de maio de 2015 13:09:57 BRT, Oliver Hoffmann <oliver AT g.dom DOT de> escreveu:
Hi all,

I did a restore and after adding a folder with lots of subdirectories
it said 5,128 files selected to be restored.

Then I counted the files and directories with find and wc -l. Result:
5098. Hence 30 missing. How can that be?

Ubuntu 12.04, Bacula 5.2.5, mysql-server 5.5.43. Volumes are on XFS.

Thanks,

Oliver

PS: Sorry for posting twice. I changed my email address.

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y