Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fatal error: backup.c:1019 Network send error to SD. ERR=Broken pipe

2015-05-19 07:26:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: backup.c:1019 Network send error to SD. ERR=Broken pipe
From: kinomakino <kinomakino AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 13:20:51 +0200

First, thanks for everything.

I'm making a backup of a client hosted on a VPS.

When the task starts, it shows me this error: Fatal error: backup.c: 1019 Network Error send to SD. ERR = Broken pipe

In another similar server, also in the same VPS I do not have the same problem,

Rule out the failure of the router / firewall headquarters.

I've been readin on Heart Beat but I put five seconds in every file.

The client system is a CentOS

Thanks for everything