Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 7 rpm bug (Fedora/RHEL/CentOS repo)

2015-05-12 07:49:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 7 rpm bug (Fedora/RHEL/CentOS repo)
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 13:47:10 +0200
...and actually the font is not needed at all, on a normal desktop system that font is not required, it will use one of the other.
This happens only because your system does not have any font installed due to the missing desktop.

I'm adding it as a dependency anyway as it solves this particular corner case, but I would not consider it a bug and I'm not sure it's the correct way to deal with it..

Update has been uploaded.

Regards,
--Simone