Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to compile bacula with LZO

2015-05-12 05:47:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to compile bacula with LZO
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:45:35 +0200
Below is the script that I use to "configure" the Bacula build.  It
automatically includes lzo if it is installed on your system:
===== begin script
#!/bin/sh
# This is Kern's configure script for Bacula
PREFIX=/opt/bacula
CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Wall" \
  ./configure \
    --sbindir=${PREFIX}/bin \
    --sysconfdir=${PREFIX}/etc \
    --docdir=${PREFIX}/html \
    --htmldir=${PREFIX}/html \
    --with-working-dir=${PREFIX}/working \
    --with-pid-dir=${PREFIX}/working \
    --with-scriptdir=${PREFIX}/scripts \
    --with-plugindir=${PREFIX}/plugins \
    --libdir=${PREFIX}/lib \
    --enable-smartalloc \
    --disable-conio \
    --enable-readline \
    --enable-bat \
    --with-postgresql \
    --with-dump-email=name AT email DOT com \
    --with-job-email=name AT email DOT com \
    --with-smtp-host=mail.email.com \
    --with-baseport=9101

exit 0

=== end script ===

It produces the following output on Ubuntu 14.04:
Configuration on Sun May  3 15:47:18 CEST 2015:

   Host:             x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -- ubuntu 14.04
   Bacula version:         Bacula 8.3.0 (11 April 2015)
   Source code location:     .
   Install binaries:         /opt/bacula/bin
   Install libraries:         /opt/bacula/lib
   Install config files:     /opt/bacula/etc
   Scripts directory:         /opt/bacula/scripts
   Archive directory:         /tmp
   Working directory:         /opt/bacula/working
   PID directory:         /opt/bacula/working
   Subsys directory:         /var/run/subsys
   Man directory:         ${datarootdir}/man
   Data directory:         /usr/share
   Plugin directory:         /opt/bacula/plugins
   C Compiler:             gcc 4.8.2-19ubuntu1)
   C++ Compiler:         /usr/bin/g++ 4.8.2-19ubuntu1)
   Compiler flags:          -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
   Linker flags:
   Libraries:             -lpthread -ldl -ldl
   Statically Linked Tools:  no
   Statically Linked FD:     no
   Statically Linked SD:     no
   Statically Linked DIR:    no
   Statically Linked CONS:   no
   Database backends:         PostgreSQL
   Database port:
   Database name:         bacula
   Database user:         bacula

   Job Output Email:         kern AT sibbald DOT com
   Traceback Email:         kern AT sibbald DOT com
   SMTP Host Address:         mail.sibbald.com

   Director Port:         9101
   File daemon Port:         9102
   Storage daemon Port:      9103

   Director User:
   Director Group:
   Storage Daemon User:
   Storage DaemonGroup:
   File Daemon User:
   File Daemon Group:

   Large file support:         yes
   Bacula conio support:     no -lreadline -ltinfo
   readline support:         yes
   TCP Wrappers support:     no
   TLS support:          yes
   Encryption support:         yes