Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] File level deduplication

2015-04-25 16:12:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] File level deduplication
From: Alex Domoradov <alex.hha AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 23:09:52 +0300
Hello

Is there any chance to implement file level deduplication in bacula? Maybe some undocumented way/tricks. I know about base job, but it's not what I need. I have a lot of Wordpress instances (~2000) on my server and all these instances have 95% of same base files. The file level deduplication would be a great way to save space in the pool.

Thanks in advance.