Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] get files of list incr

2014-12-05 04:27:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] get files of list incr
From: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 09:25:25 +0000

The easiest way (imo) is if you have installed Webacula.

Click the job number in the job history, then in the job details page click “Listing Files”.

That will show all files backed up in that job, along with their modification timestamp and size.

If the job is no longer shown in the recent job list but you know its job ID, you can enter the uri manually:

http://your-webacula-server/webacula/file/list/jobid/12345

At the console, ‘list files jobid=nnnn’ will list the files, but only the total size.