Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] summarizing messages into a single mail

2014-11-10 10:38:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] summarizing messages into a single mail
From: John Lockard <jlockard AT umich DOT edu>
To: Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:35:54 -0500
There are a number of scripts available which can be run via cron to give you stats on your backup jobs.  Check your Bacula source directory/examples/reports

In here I found report.pl from Jonas Björkland which I modified to give me specific information I was looking for, but it's an excellent starting point for a summary notifier.

-John